百聽不膩的ㄧ首歌阿
影片背景也很棒
只是句子有點對不起來
困擾..........="=
I wake recalling vivid dreams
A project that's missing something
Another Sunday with no sleep
But I have promises to keep
在真實的夢中甦醒
那計畫少了些東西
又一個週末沒休息
但我有計畫要執行
In tired forfeit my head falls
I cannot think straight while trapped between these walls
疲倦使我垂下了頭
我無法思考,當障礙在四周
Lost in thought
Lacking inspiration
Deadline Looms
Why can I never get it just right
Why won't my muse play nicely
Why can't I think tonight
I get lost in the details
Until my determination fails
迷失在
遺失的靈感中
期限近了
為何我總是做不好
為何我無法思考
為何就挑今晚
在細節中迷航
直到我的決心沉淪
Take a step outside for a while
One step forward and two behind
My hope adopts a somber tone
But then I see one mare walking slowly all alone
休息一下到外面走一走
前進一步但後退更多
希望渲染了陰沉的色調
但我看見她獨自在這街上走
Step by step
Piecing it together
Walk alone
Really such a lovely time of night
Meeting eyes with other ponies
Or gather some insight
Because in her eyes I see
That mare is just like me
一步步
把一切拼湊
獨自走
在這美好的夜晚
和他人四目相交
或得到她的目光
因為在她的眼裡
我看見我自己
Through all I've been through
And everything I know
I walk a lonely road
用上我所有經驗
和所有的知識
我踏上孤寂之路
I got just what I need;
Illuminating clarity
No longer can I say
Inspiration is a rarity
我得到我要的
目標如此的明確
不能多說什麼
靈感一湧上心頭
翻譯by - CtFdL 水晶鳶尾花
和所有的知識
我踏上孤寂之路
I got just what I need;
Illuminating clarity
No longer can I say
Inspiration is a rarity
我得到我要的
目標如此的明確
不能多說什麼
靈感一湧上心頭
翻譯by - CtFdL 水晶鳶尾花
沒有留言:
張貼留言